Players and teachers recognize in the model 305 an instrument with a strong tonal and visual personality.These are the qualities that make it one of our most popular models.
- Entirely hand-crafted from select tonewoods
- Select spruce top and highly flamed maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Hand-applied antique-style spirit varnish
- Hand-carved boxwood pegs, tailpiece and chinrest with ebony trim (violin and viola) / Ebony pegs (cello)
- Violin - Stradivari pattern, viola - Stradivari and tertis patterns, and cello -Stradivari, Guarneri and Montagnana patterns
- Viola & cello available with poplar backs (in limited quantities)
- Violin available in sizes 4/4" – 1/16", including 7/8"
- Viola available in sizes 17” - 12”, in one inch increments plus 16 1/2” and 15 1/2”
- Cello available in sizes 4/4" – 1/8", including 7/8